A NEW, FDA-APPROVED,
KNOW THE pHACTS!
PHEXXI™ PUTS YOU IN CONTROL
- Insertion of a Phexxi™ applicator is similar to inserting a tampon
- Phexxi™ doesn't have to be used alone. You can use it with other birth control methods such as condoms or diaphragms, but not with a vaginal ring
- For your convenience, Phexxi™ comes in individually wrapped, single-dose applicators
- An additional dose of Phexxi™ needs to be used before each act of sex
- Phexxi™ is only effective when used immediately before (or up to
1 hourbefore) each act of vaginal sex
Phexxi™ does not protect against any sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.
A pHRESH TAKE
Learn how to use Phexxi™
Percentages based on study participant responses to questionnaires administered during the AMPOWER clinical study on product satisfaction. Questionnaires have not been validated.
9.8% of male partners reported symptoms of local discomfort during clinical study.